SoCal VegFest is a vegan festival designed to engage curiosity and inspire consciousness in people of all ages.
OVER 180 BOOTHS!!
• FREE Plant-based food sampling & vodka!
• Live music
• Guest speakers & celebrities
• Cooking contest & demos
• Door prizes
• Apparel booths & a cruelty-free marketplace
• Animal welfare, environmental & humane organizations
• Activities for kids
• Halloween costume contest…and of course, lots of yummy food trucks & vendors!
When: Saturday & Sunday, Oct. 28 & 29 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: OC Fair & Event Center – Costa Mesa Building, Park Plaza and Plaza Pacifica
How much: $5 online, $10 day of, $40 VIP weekend; 12 and under / 65 and over are free. Parking is $8.
FREE for kids under 12, big kids over 65, handicap people, and Military/Veterans.
FREE parking at Orange Coast College and walk across the street to OC Fairgrounds 🙂
More info: www.SoCalVegFest.org
Ticket sales: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-socal-vegfest-tickets-36475547344
$5 pre-sale online tickets, or $10 at the door